- Company Name:
- Camping World
- Position Type:
- Salary Range:
- $45,000 - $65,000 Yearly
Love What you Do! Do What you Love! Both founded in 1966, Camping World is America’s #1 source for RVs, camping accessories, RV maintenance and repair and the Good Sam Club is the world’s largest RV owners
organization with 1.3 million members offering discounts at the Club’s nationwide network of 1,700 Good Sam parks and resorts, vacation planning, roadside assistance and more to serve the outdoor enthusiast! Partnered together, Camping World and Good Sam Club offer more to those who love the RV lifestyle!
The Marketing Database Analyst position is a full-time position responsible for developing campaign lists for direct marketing and email marketing programs to support the
various business areas within Camping World & Good Sam Enterprises and its partners. Responsibilities include;
- Coordinate with the direct mail and email program managers, the Marketing Database service provider and the IT group to develop and translate list criteria into mailable list in the Marketing Database environment.
- Understand overall business strategies and campaign specific marketing objectives. Assist the direct mail and email program managers with creating strategies to execute segmentation plans according to
- Assure timely delivery of files/production materials to vendor/businesses. Includes coordination with database service provider to ensure outside lists are received in a timely manner in order to facilitate campaign due dates.
- Ensure all campaigns are compliant to agreements internally and externally with our partners, following appropriate contact strategies as well as ensuring the
integrity and security of the customers into the design of the campaigns.
- Utilize the various analytical and selection tools such as Cognos ReportNet, SQL Plus, Engage & List Manager to develop campaign and ad-hoc queries and analysis.
- Ability to work with MS Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and similar office productivity tools.
- Extremely proactive, highly organized, strict attention to detail, and proven ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong knowledge of direct mail or email with experience in SQL coding. This experience can include database marketing, list strategies, direct mail
analytics, direct mail modeling, direct mail campaign management, list coding experience or other relevant experience.
- 3 years experience with database marketing, direct marketing, interactive marketing or operational environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience.